Thank you for your donation to the Washington Conservatory of Music!
The Conservatory is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization and all contributions are tax-deductible (Identification Number: 52-1351503).
Founded in 1984 the Conservatory serves the greater Bethesda, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia area.
Optional Gift Designation:
- You may designate your contribution as a gift
(1.) in honor of or (2.) in memory of someone
- Please provide the name in the text box below.
- 2nd Party Acknowledgments: We are happy to send an acknowledgment of your gift to a 2nd party by mail. You can provide the name, address, and a short greeting for the recipient in the text box on the next screen by clicking on the "pencil" sign below the donation amount or email Info@WashingtonConservatory.org.
- For 2nd party acknowledged holiday gifts, donations MUST be received by December 18.
For additional instructions about your donation, please send an email to Info@WashingtonConservatory.org — Subject: DONATION
Washington Conservatory of Music Donation Form:
* To enter donation amount, click "Donate" button below & proceed to the next screen.