Students may register using the registration form printed
from this website. The form must be filled out in full and returned to the Conservatory. Students may also register by calling the WCM office at 301-320-2770.
Click here for a printable registration form:
(This form can be viewed and printed using Acrobat Reader, which is available free online)
Get Adobe Acrobat® Reader™
- By Mail: Washington Conservatory of Music
One Westmoreland Circle, Bethesda,
- By Fax: 301-320-2794
- In Person:
- Westmoreland Circle Office hours:
- 10 am-6 pm, Monday-Friday
- By Phone: 301-320-2770
- WCM encourages new students to phone first for answers to
questions, teacher recommendations and advice on appropriate
lesson length. Knowledgeable staff are happy to help you.
- Full semester tuition or first payment of split-semester payment (see split-semester payment information) plus yearly $30
(or $50 family) registration fee is due
with completed registration form before the first class or lesson.
- After receipt of payment and registration form, each student will
be contacted to confirm individual lesson and ensemble times.
- Morning, afternoon, and evening lessons are offered weekdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, depending on the teacher's schedule.
If any group class has insufficient
enrollment, WCM reserves the right
to cancel the class and will refund
all tuition and fees. If a teacher
misses a group class, the class
will be made up. If a student
misses a group class, the student
will not receive a makeup for the